Joomla is an open source platform on which Web sites and applications can be created. It is an award winning Content Management System(CMS), which enable you to build websites and powerful online applications. Many aspects, including its ease-of-use and extensibility have made joomla, the most popular website software.
This Joomla Course by SIT Hub is suitable for PHP Developers, Web Designers and to create advanced Joomla sites. If you learn this course then it will be absolutely helpful in professional field and once you learnt, you have plenty to earn from this. We provide training which is 100% practical and at the time of teaching we keep in remember that the training should be like if you go somewhere for job then you will be selected anyhow?.
Joomla Course Modules
- Introduction to Joomla
- Installation of Joomla
- Templates in Joomla
- Content & Users
- Components, Modules & Plugins
- Installation of predefined Templates
- Creation custom template from html.
- Introduction to Modules
- Installation of predefined Modules
- Creation of custom modules.
- Introduction to Components
- Installation of predefined Components.
- Creation of custom components
- Introduction to Plugins
- Installation of predefined Creation of custom plugins.
- Configuring the Joomla site in live environment.
- Explanation of joomla constants
- Explanation of Database commands in joomla
- Site Maintenance and Management